This summer we were able to go to Lake Powell with Kurt's Family, and it was a blast! This is no doubt the vacation that Kurt looks forward to the most every year, and it definitely did not disappoint! I didn't grow up going to Lake Powell, so I have to admit, some of the days seem pretty intense, but the Olson's wouldn't have it any other way :)
Matching pj's for all the cousins, so cute! I love this!
Haha what a poser!
I've got some pretty cool kids
Indian Ruins, I thought these were so cool!
Benson was a trooper this trip, and we got him to try skiing, and knee boarding! Got to start them while they're young right?!
Cliff Jumping! One of my favorite things about lake powell
Group Shot!
Thank you so much for such an amazing trip!! Until next year!











































No comments:
Post a Comment