So Lake Five is definitely one of my most favorite places on this earth! I have the best memories of this place, and so any time I get to spend there is a treat! Our days pretty much consist of boating and golfing, and that is fine by me! We were able to go there for a week this summer with my family, and I never wanted this week to end!
4th of July Celebrations!
(Yes we are Canadian, what of it?)
Walk to the resort to get some ice cream
My sister and I took some pictures of our kids in their 4th of July outfits, I don't know where Benson and Belle were during this lol
Golf Scramble! :)
Making Cookies
Ending the night with some awesome Fireworks
Little Lucy Belle, this girl just makes me smile!
My parents watched our kids for an evening so that we could go golfing with Amy and Sean. I wish we lived closer to these two!
We came home to Benson with flowers in his hair. Kurt was not impressed haha and I loved it!
The Maze!
For some reason,Benson decided to jump right in to the water while we were mini golfing, and that is why he has no shirt on in this picture, I promise I did not just take him out in to public like that
This was a huge hit! My Aunt Rachell's Mom's husband (get that? lol) landed a helicopter in the field in front of our cabin to pick up my cousins, and Benson thought that this was the coolest thing!
Treasure Hunt!!
My Mom's awesome clues!
Roasting marshmallows













No comments:
Post a Comment