I think that this day will go down in my history as one of the best days of my life! haha. We were able to go to a rally for Mitt Romney in Ashland, VA the day that he announced Paul Ryan as his VP candidate! It was amazing, and thanks to Kurt and Dane, we were right up front where Romney and Ryan walked out, so we were able to be really close and shake all of their hands!
So this is a really bad quality picture because I just took a picture of the tv, but I want you to notice the little baby looking up at Mitt Romney is my little Brylee! Yes she was on Fox News, no big deal haha. It was literally for like 3 seconds, but we take what we can get!
We are all just so happy to be here!
Paul Ryan
Mitt Romney
Ann Romney just doing a little dance with Beck, I'm so mad I accidentally cut Beck off in this picture!
Mitt Romney's Son
While we were walking to our car, Mitt Romney's bus drove by, and he was standing in the front window waving to everyone they passed. What a guy!



THAT WHOLE EXPERIENCE HAD TO HAVE BEEN AWESOME!!!! (and pretty sweet that my niece is famous.
ReplyDelete