While Kurt was studying for his Board Exams this summer, Benson, Brylee and I headed to Lethbridge to hang out with my family! I worked quite a bit while we were there, and my mom was nice enough to watch my kids for me almost every day (thanks mom!!) But even with work and everyone's busy schedules we still found time to play!
Benson loved swimming in the pool with my Dad, he would just wait for my Dad to get home from work and I think they swam pretty much every night!
Just finishing the Muscular Dystrophy walk to support some amazing women I've been able to have in my life
Just strolling around the mall, yes that is a Hello Kitty lunch box, but to be fair, the one in the other hand is Lightning Mcqueen
Calgary Zoo! We loved the penguins!
I LOVE lazy pool days!
These kids sure love their Uncle Dan! He is always such a good sport with these kids!
Picnic at the play house. These two played in this house for hours!
Benson thought he was pretty cool in his new goggles
I seriously love these two together so much! They play so cute together and are always looking out for one another! It seriously just melts my heart!
Hanging out at Great Grandma and Grandpa Wilde's house
Great Grandma and Grandpa Pitcher's house.
I seriously love these pictures so much, because my Grandpa is seriously still the biggest little boy you will ever meet! Benson had a blast with him. The second he saw my grandpa, he would not leave him alone, and my grandpa was up for anything Benson wanted to do. In fact, most of the time it was him coming up with the ideas!
Picnic at the park
Loving the spray park
Benson and Addy's flower's they picked for Grandma out of her yard...haha my mom was very good about this! I don't know if there were many flowers left by the time Benson and Addy left
Benson always climbs in to Brylee's crib, and a majority of the time it ends up in tears, but I absolutely love it when I walk in, and this is what I come in to!
Eating ice cream at Dairy Queen, this was definitely a regular occurrence for us this summer!
Brylee and Belle in the swings, I can't wait for these two to play together!















No comments:
Post a Comment