Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 7: Animal Kingdom

We ended off our trip at Animal Kingdom, there are so many things at this park that I love! We especially loved the different shows there, The Lion King, and Finding Nemo.  They were so cute!  Not to mention all the rides including, Expedition Everest Roller Coaster and the Rapids water ride where we got SOAKED! Such a fun day!

Meeting all the characters, is it sad I still get so excited whenever I see these guys?!



Haha I love how nervous Benson looks in this picture, for some reason he seemed to be happy to see every character except for Goofy?

 The Tree of Life

 These boys were so much fun! They both did AWESOME the whole trip, we were definitely spoiled! Benson absolutely loves Jack

 Hanging out in Dino-Land

 Benson loved all of the rides that just go around in circles, and Kurt refused to go on any of them with him because they make him sick, so I was the lucky one that went on with him every time!

 We ended the night eating at Rainforest Cafe, so good!


This ends our trip, we had such a great time with the Vanhille's! They are hands down the funnest people in the world! We are seriously so sad that it's over, it seems like we looked forward to it for so long, but we had a blast and are so glad that we had the chance to go!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so beyond jealous of this trip! I'm dying to go to Disneyworld and all the parks. Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..just found your blog. So happy I did! :)
    Your Disney trip looked so fun. Glad you guys had a good time. It looks like you take a lot of pictures. You're my kind of girl!
    And Benson..oh my..Is the most adorable little guy ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets plan our next trip...really! NYC here we come...:). We were destined to be BFFs...we both have a love for vacations and Disney...pure destiny!!
    Thanks for the best vacation ever! You guys are the funnest people in the world-no question about it!

    ReplyDelete