Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 6: Magic Kingdom Round 2!

Our second day at Magic Kingdom, was a blast!  Kurt insisted that we got there right when the park opened, and we didn't get home that night until 2 in the morning! It was crazy, I had to take a small nap mid day to keep me going!  It was so much fun though and we were able to do absolutely everything that I wanted to do! And at 2 in the morning, I was almost crying when we had to leave, if the park wasn't closing I could have definitely had a few more hours in me!  We will miss you Magic Kingdom! 




 Benson was so intrigued with all of the animals on the jungle cruise, he was so fun to watch.

 Splash mountain is one of my most favourite rides of all time! 

 Benson watching the fireworks

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast!!! So funny we were on the other end of the country at DisneyLand! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally pulled vacation day Olson style, get there when it opens and stay til it closes. Go Kurt! And seriously you took a nap? How did you pull that off?

    ReplyDelete