This was probably one of the happiest days of Kurt's life! He had been looking forward to Harry Potter world for the longest time! Kurt and Derek made sure to be at the park right when it opened, but Lara and I decided to swim for the morning, and then meet up with the boys in the afternoon. I think it was a good thing, we might have cramped their style! Kurt and Derek dominated Harry Potter world and were able to do and see everything a couple times without having to be slowed down by us. Then we were able to meet up with them later in the day and see it all as well, and I seriously loved it! It seriously felt like you were in a different world.
How cool is that?!

Lara and I in front of the Hulk roller coaster, such a fun ride! I was seriously so glad that Lara shares my love for roller coasters, we had a blast!


and the fun continues! wow, you party animals!
ReplyDeleteso fun!! The castle looks amazing! I cant wait to hear more about it! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having a lot of fun!! Wish I was there!
ReplyDelete