Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter!

It was so much fun to have an Easter weekend with our little family this year!! Last year Benson was only a few weeks old, so we didn't really do much, but this year it was so much fun putting together his basket and everything!

We went to an Easter Egg Hunt/Brunch with some other people in our ward, and it was a blast! Benson loved it, and he actually went after the eggs better than I thought he would.



 After the egg hunt on the way home, Benson would not let us take any of the eggs away from him, we wanted them all! It was so funny watching him trying to figure out how he could possibly hold on to all of the eggs at once.

 Kurt being such a good sport painting eggs with me!

 Benson loved his Easter basket, it was so much fun to see how excited he got with everything he pulled out.  Good thing he didn't remember how much candy he got in there, otherwise Mom and Dad could have been in trouble!


Kurt put together an egg hunt around our house Easter morning. I loved it!


 One of the biggest hits in Benson's easter basket...sidewalk chalk! So easy to please :)

3 comments:

  1. awww. fun to see a little of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.
    I love your family.
    I wish we could live closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I totally bought that same easter outfit for baby #2 once he arrives. Cooper's was the more toddler style so they'll be coordinating, good times. Glad you had a fun easter, I had to make Steve color eggs with me too ;)

    ReplyDelete