We started off the week in DC and I was so excited that Kurt was able to join us for a little bit!
Benson loving the Hop on Hop off bus, takes after his Grandma!
I don't think Daniel is capable of taking a good picture, he won't allow it. Here is an attempt at taking a picture in front of the Lincoln Memorial haha
Jamestown/Williamsburg/Yorktown:
The thing Benson loved most of all was all of the amazing branches and sticks he found while we were walking around
David was such a good sport and acted excited every time Benson would bring him a new stick/rock/leaf
Yes, these are the guys I have had to put up with for almost my entire life
I kind of love them though!
Monticello! I love this place, the house is gorgeous!
We ended off with the Canal walk on their last day before they flew home
Looks like a blast! You have such a cute family! Benson looks so big to me in all these pictures...I love that little boy!
ReplyDeleteFun! Isn't family the best?
ReplyDeleteyou guys did it all! I'm glad Kurt could join you for most of it.
ReplyDeleteRemember how you haven't posted in like 4 months?!?! I am waiting ;)
ReplyDelete