I have been horrible at keeping up with this blog all summer long! So I'm just going to do a quick recap to catch myself up a little bit! We were able to spend our summer in Canada this summer, where I spent a lot of the summer working, and Kurt was able to do research with my Dad. Despite the work, we definitely managed to fit in some play time and this is basically what it consisted of:
Park Days with Addy
Golfing
Many treats were shared
This guy got spoiled and loved all the attention!
Benson got to spend a week in Seattle with my parents, he loved it!
Calgary Zoo
Hiking in Waterton
Lake Powell
We definitely had a blast this summer and it was definitely a nice break for Kurt from school! Thank you so much to every one that was a part of it! We love you!












I like how Benson wears collared shirts and sweater vests to the playground... haha! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYeah Paige for updating!! :) We definitely missed you guys this summer but looks like you were having a blast!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time, I miss the Calgary Zoo. We'd go there every summer growing up and go to the Stampede :) Lake Powell looks like it was a blast too, I love it there too :) So glad you were able to have to much fun with your family!
ReplyDeleteI've been checking back now and then to see how you guys are doing. Your summer looks like it was loads of fun!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much Benson changed from thebeginning of the summer! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I think you might have a McDonalds problem though. I swear at least three of those pictures included some kind of McDonalds scenery/food!
ReplyDeletenice recap! What's with the jackets in Canada for the summer? wink wink
ReplyDelete