Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How Bout Them Cowboys!!

This last weekend I was able to meet my Dad, Grandpa and brother David in Texas to go to a monday night Dallas Cowboys football game! It was a blast!  

The day before the game we were able to go to the stadium to take a tour, and go on to the field, it was so much fun! We all tried to kick a field goal, but we all failed, I guess we'll have to be a little easier on our kicker when he misses a field goal now! (maybe)

Inside the Cowboys locker room

 In the cowboys press room where they do all the interviews after the games

 Playing on the field, so much fun!

This is Rowdy, clearly a vital member of the Cowboys team

 David and I thought we were pretty cool seeing ourselves up on the megatron so we thought we better get a picture

 Jay Novacek! No big deal

 At the game!

 These guys were my awesome company for the weekend!

 Well needless to say I definitely had a blast! I don't think any of us had our voices the day after the game, we all felt like we put as much effort into the win as the team did. Haha.  And it was so nice to be able to spend this entire weekend with my brother as well.  We have always been super close, and he leaves on his mission to Mexico City in a few weeks, and I am going to miss him like crazy! Thank you so much Dad for such an amazing weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Tyler is officially the most jealous person known to man. That looks fun! Hopefully we will be able to fulfill Ty's dream and go there someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a blast!! The Cowboys stadium is awesome isn't it!! Back in 2001-2002 I lived in Dallas, TX and the company i worked for had box seat to the games and I got to go a couple times and it was AWESOME!! So glad you had a great time and so glad you were able to spend that time with your family and especially your brother who is leaving soon. Glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete