I seriously love fall out here in Virginia! The weather stays warm, and everything is gorgeous! Last weekend we decided to take advantage of the awesome weather we were having, and decided to go to a pumpkin patch. I think I almost enjoyed the drive out there as much as I enjoyed the pumpkin patch! We had so much fun, and Benson was a ton of fun there this year and was excited about the whole thing!
On the wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch
Benson loved running around to all the different pumpkins
I love these two!
He wasn't very cooperative for this picture, he thought there was way too many other cool things to see and do




Ok so just a couple things-
ReplyDeletea. Benson is so stinking cute and looks like he is so much fun now!
b. He has a super awesome pumpkin shirt on, and
c. I'm not even sure that you really are pregnant...remember the other day when you told me you were getting huge? Basically that was a lie. You look so good! Miss you guys a ton! Can't wait to see you again and meet Baby #2!
I love Benson's pumpkin shirt...too cute! I'm pretty sure I am coming up to Richmond next week. We need to meet up! I want to see how much Benson has grown up and how cute your prego belly is!
ReplyDeleteLittle Benson keeps getting cuter and cuter. loved your halloween post too!
ReplyDelete