Halloween is seriously one of my favorite times of the year! (next to Christmas obviously) And this year did not disappoint!
At a ghost tour in Williamsburg. I loved it! It was so cool walking around Williamsburg at night!
Benson in his Dragon costume, Kurt was a knight, and I think Benson thought that Kurt's accessories for his costume were a little cooler than his, he didn't want to let them go!
At our ward's trunk or treat, it ended up being pretty cold that night, so the trunk or treat was moved to inside, but still a ton of fun!
Some of the best girls to hand out candy with!
Benson and his little buddy Beck ended up being the same dragon for halloween, so cute!
Our night of carving pumpkins also included fondue! What could be better?!
Our awesome pumpkins :)
Trick or Treating
I was a little nervous for how Benson would do trick or treating, but it ended up being a lot of fun! Once he found out that they were actually giving him candy at the door, he was pulling you from door to door, and would budge his way to the front of the crowd at every door to make sure he got his candy in. I'm definitely sad that this Halloween is over, but I'm sure this holiday will just keep getting more and more fun with our growing family every year!








adorable pictures! Benson is such a cute dragon! And you have a baby bump! :)
ReplyDelete