Wednesday, December 28, 2011

She's Here!

Brylee is finally here! She was born 9 days early on December 9th, and we love her so much!! I already feel like she is growing way too fast! I can't believe that she is already almost 3 weeks old.


Love these two!!


On our way home from the hospital



I was a little worried about how Benson would do with a new addition into our family, but he is doing great! He is such a cute brother and is constantly wanting to give her kisses, and always makes sure that Brylee has her binky.  

8 comments:

  1. WHAT? i didn't even know you were pregnant!! haha, Congrats!!! She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Its fun to see some pictures of the little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! So happy for you guys and glad that it went so well. I'm excited to be home so we can meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige, CONGRATS!!!! She's a cutie!!! Hope things are going well for you and your family of 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetheart she is! And Benson is just beaming! He is going to be such an awesome big brother! You look awesome Paige! Hope I can meet little Brylee soon! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! She is so cute!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brylee is beautiful! Congratulations! I need to come up to Richmond to meet her...or ya'll should come down here this Spring for a girl's weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Paige! She is precious- hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete