We had so much fun last Saturday, Kurt was studied out for the week and didn't have an exam on the monday, so we took advantage and went and toured around Williamsburg and on the way found a pumpkin patch!
Hey Paige! I found your blog through Kellie and it's so fun to see your weekend touring adventures. It's giving me some good ideas for our own weekends :) Let's get together soon for a Saturday. We can do something here in DC or meet in the middle. Even better, we could also meet up during the weekday while the boys are working and get out of the house on our own girls' adventure. Let me know if you are in!
Paul is obsessed with everything pumpkin right now. I should take him to a pumpkin patch :)
ReplyDeleteI love that pic of Benson laughing in his stroller- so cute!
Cute pictures :) I'm jealous about the pumpkin patch!
ReplyDeleteYay I'm so glad I found your blog!! I can't get over how cute that little Benson is!!
ReplyDeleteHey Paige! I found your blog through Kellie and it's so fun to see your weekend touring adventures. It's giving me some good ideas for our own weekends :) Let's get together soon for a Saturday. We can do something here in DC or meet in the middle. Even better, we could also meet up during the weekday while the boys are working and get out of the house on our own girls' adventure. Let me know if you are in!
ReplyDelete