For my birthday Benson and I went to Arizona to spend it with my family, but unfortunately Kurt had an exam and other things with school, so he couldn't come. It sounds like Kurt was so busy here though that it was almost a good thing we were out of the house for a few days! We spent a lot of our time having fun swimming and hanging out by the pool (which unfortunately I don't have any pictures of) We had a lot of fun with my family, and I'm so glad we were able to go!
Benson and I before the game.
Cardinals won!
I love this face :)
My grandparents were such troopers through the whole game! They both cheered the whole time (It probably helped that their beloved BYU quarterback Max Hall was the starter QB for Arizona in this game) And they both ate the biggest chilli dogs I've ever seen in my life! I was impressed.
Benson was so happy to be at the game!
We kind of love this lady!
haha I don't even know how to explain this picture...Benson looks like a cartoon character or something but I thought it was hilarious.
My parents and I right before our canadian thanksgiving/my birthday dinner.
We got to see Kandis and Kenedee and Lincoln on our last day in Arizona! It was so fun to see them, and she seriously has the cutest little kids in the world! They are so much fun!
Benson and Addy! My sister's little girl Adalyn is so good with Benson! It is so cute to watch these two together, and Benson would get so excited when Addy would be coming towards him or giving him any kind of attention. She is going to make a great big sister someday!! (**wink wink Amy! haha)
K seriously Benson is the cutest little thing! He is smiling in EVERY picture...he is such a doll! We sure missed you guys while you were gone and we are glad you are back!! (we are also glad you had so much fun in AZ)
ReplyDelete