Since I didn't get to be with Kurt on my birthday, we celebrated it when I got home from Arizona, and we went to Busch Gardens! Some of our good friends Ben and Alyse took care of Benson for the day, (we owe them big time!) and so we were able to have an awesome day just the two of us!
Kurt being a good sport posing in front of the scarecrows :)
I loved all of the Halloween decorations! This place got so freaky at night though, too scary for me!
You can hardly see Kurt in this picture but he is in there!
A common sight for this day, me looking at the map trying to figure out where to go next!
haha I don't know what the guy next to us in this picture is doing, I never really noticed him until now
Me and Kurt trying to pass time standing in line
oh paige you guys are so cute! and p.s. happy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Isn't Busch Gardens the best?!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :) Busch garden's looks fun!
ReplyDeleteYou've started taking up map duty since your dad isn't so hot at it? lol. That's a fun day at the park!
ReplyDeleteyay, the other olsons have a blog!
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday, paige!
xoxo,
celeste