Sunday, September 26, 2010

First Family Camping Trip

Back in July, Kurt and I went camping for our first time together since we've been married, and Benson stayed back with Kurt's parents. This past weekend, we went camping at Pocahontas State Park with some friends, and Benson came with us for his first camping experience!


 Benson had another first this camping trip!


 Trying to feed Benson his vegetables after eating licorice

5 comments:

  1. Your blog looks so cute! You figured it out!! Good job! Next time, Todd and I will have to join you camping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benson looks like he loved the camping trip minus the vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! You have a blog!
    Good thing I found it :)
    I can't believe how big Benson is! He's a little man now!
    It looks like things are going good for you in Virginia. We will have to meet up real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benson knows what's good. I brought those twizzlers for a reason. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete