Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Adventure in Deep Run Park

Kurt's cousins Jackie and Doug told us about a park that they would go running in sometimes called Deep Run Park, and so I wanted to go check it out and it is a HUGE park! It would be so easy to get lost in there! There are so many paths that go in all different directions, and I love all of the trees! I can't wait to see it in the fall when the leaves all change.  It was a fun night, and then afterwards we went to Coldstone for some birthday cake remix, my favourite!!

I love these guys!!





An actual family picture!



Benson was not impressed, he was ready to go home!

3 comments:

  1. Haha Benson looks awesome in that last picture! Glad to see you are having fun in Virginia, I miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks like a fun park. Benson has some great faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it would be so easy to get lost in there... I think you can now say IT IS easy to get lost in there! :)

    ReplyDelete