Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hawaii! (Part 2)

Beach Days :)

 Sea Life Park



We found a private lagoon right by my parent's condo, and there were a ton of turtles there just swimming around, and they would come right up to you


licorice thief!

We tried to get a picture of the GINORMOUS waves behind us, there was a surf competition happening and the waves on the north shore were huge, these pictures do not do them justice whatsoever.

 Going out into the ocean to do some snorkelling, it was so much fun! We found some wild dolphins out in the ocean, and were able to jump in and swim with them, loved it!  After we were done snorkelling, we went back to the marina by my parents condo. Pirates of the Caribbean 4 was filmed right by 
Ko Olina, and they have the Black Pearl ship from Pirates of the Caribbean docked there that they used in the movie.  It was so cool!

Hanging out by the pool

We did a dolphin excursion and were able to ride the dolphins! It was so much fun! I told Kurt that I'm pretty sure that my new calling in life is to be a dolphin trainer

 My mom bought Benson and Addy these matching outfits to wear to the Polynesian Cultural Center.  I wonder what they'll think about these outfits when they're older :)


5 comments:

  1. So I totally just bought that lime rickii suit your wearing! haha! Super cute! We will have to coordinate at the pool this summer!;) I know the feeling with riding dolphins...seriously dream come true never been happier! I love Dolphins! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benson is adorable!! I love his and Addy's matching outfits! too cute! I cant wait for you guys to be back up here! Hurry up already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brock and I are amazed at the turtle picture! That is awesome! The pictures are awesome, looks like you had a great trip! And I LOVE the licorice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's Kurt in all these pics? haha. Bummer the trip wasnt planned for later when everyone could go, that looked so fun!!!! It will hard to take up dolphin training in Richmond I imagine ;) the Licorice thief pic is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay i might stop reading your blog because it brings up too many jealous feelings :) your trip looks amazing- especially the turtles and dolphins- that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete