So I seriously cannot even explain to you how much I love the Magic Kingdom! It is hands down my favourite park. However, turns out the rest of the country pretty much had spring break the same time as us so the park was insanely busy! Thank goodness for rider swap!! After Kurt and Derek felt they had the "system" down we literally did not have to wait in any line for longer than 10 minutes, it was awesome!
We tried to get a picture in front of Buzz Lightyear, but we couldn't get Jack and Benson to take their eyes off of him, so this is the best we got!
One of my favourite things was to watch Benson during the fireworks, he got so excited when they would start, and couldn't take his eyes off of them.
Waiting for the ferry, we were seriously exhausted at the end of the night.



How is it that you look flawless and gorgeous at the end of the day- or wee hours of the morning-and Derek and I look like crazy people. Seriously Paige it isn't fair that one person should be so pretty!
ReplyDeleteFun, Fun times! Makes me want to go back!!
okay. I didn't realize that the main attraction was called "magic kingdom." I have been there. Sorry I thought it was a separate place I hadn't been to.
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE that place and love that you guys love it too!!!!! I loved the shirts the little boys had on, adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat was our favorite park too, so fun!! I love that most rides the little kids can go on too and love it. Glad you guys had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Benson is a trooper!! Keep the trip posts coming!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Paige...we KNOW how much you love the Magic Kingdom, you didn't even have to say it ;) That was a sweet system with the rider pass. Love the pics of Kurt and Benson watching the fireworks.
ReplyDelete