Monday, October 15, 2012

NYC Girls Trip!


 Over Labor day Weekend I was able to go on a girls trip to NYC and to say that it was a blast would be an understatement! Kurt is the best husband in the world for watching our kids ( plus Beck and Quinn) so that I could go on this trip!


 Natalie - Jessica - Me - Nichole - Kayli - Emily - Ashlee - Danielle






 We love the colored jeans :)


 We did a food tour in Greenwich Village which was so fun, I loved it! 





 The "Friends" apartment building


 Jersey Boys! I love this show, the music is so fun!

 Central Park walking tour




 We mastered the subway


9/11 memorial, this was definitely a sobering place to visit 


 Sprinkles Cupcakes :)


 Dillon's Candy Shop

 Serendipity Hot Chocolate - so good! worth every penny!




 FAO Schwarz Piano

And then our last night after we got home for the day we spent the night eating treats and talking, perfect way to end the trip!




I Love NYC! Each of these girls made this trip an absolute blast, what a perfect weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment