Monday, May 7, 2012

Myrtle Beach

We were able to meet up with Kellie, Steve, Cooper and Ryder in Myrtle beach! This was a trip that was long overdue, but it was definitely worth the wait.  We had a blast with this family and I think Benson has a new found favorite little buddy! Thanks for the fun time Clark's!

Just soaking in the view, Benson and Cooper became quick buds!

 They caught a crab, Benson and Cooper were definitely intrigued

 Group Shot
 
 Building a sandcastle, I don't know who enjoyed this more out of Kurt or the two boys...I definitely have my guess though haha


 Destroying it once they finished building it of course

 My two boys at the beach :)

An attempt at a family shot, Benson was not having it


Benson and Cooper




On our last night we went mini golfing at this amazing place! I can't remember what it was called, but it was pretty intense! And we had to take a train up to the top to the first hole, Benson was in heaven. This kid loves trains!





 Our last day at the beach, Benson was so sad to leave

 This is mostly what Brylee did during the day at the beach

Benson's favorite activity was having the water chase him over and over and over again!





1 comment:

  1. Love all your posts Paige!! Your kiddos are so adorable!! It seems like you are enjoying it out there. Hope all is well. Hope we get to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete