Sunday, April 1, 2012

Look who's TWO!

I seriously cannot believe that this little boy is two! It is so sad to me that he is not a little baby anymore, but as he keeps growing he just gets more and more fun! On his birthday this year, we took him to Kangaroo Jack's which is a bounce house near us, and Benson was in heaven! He could have stayed there for hours! 





Benson is obsessed with "Mcqueen" right now



Words can't describe how much I love this little boy! He is such a busy little boy and keeps us laughing all the time! I just need him to stop growing so he can stay this little boy forever! Love you buddy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Benson!! He is such a cute little guy! I love the picture of Kurt and him coming down the slide, he's doing a little fist pump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how we love little Benny Boy!! He is hands down the cutest little 2 yr old out there!! (I am still so impressed with your cake making stills!)

    ReplyDelete