At the beginning of February, we were able to visit with my parents for a couple weeks. While we were there, my mom wanted to do a Valentine's Day party and we had so much fun! Benson and Addy loved it!
We started off making valentine's for friends and family
There was a lot of love going around that day
Brylee with her cousin Belle, these two are going to be best friends!
Valentine's lunch at McDonald's, haha it is seriously sad how much I love that place.
Our dinner table
Tim Horton's Valentine's donuts, yum!!
Pink heart shaped french toast
Pin the heart on the tin man
And our night finished off with an awesome scavenger hunt! These kids sure scored!
We also did a glow stick dance party, but I can't get the video to work! That was probably the highlight activity of the night for both Benson and Addy, they had some pretty sweet moves!
My mom definitely has a way of making every holiday a blast, she always has the funnest activities planned, and not to mention the best food! Thanks Mom!! Happy Valentine's Day!




Gosh yes this post has inspired me to be more like your family on holidays that looks so fun!! And yes not at all surprised to see a post with a picture of you in mcdonalds haha
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was so fun to go back and see family. I still need to come by and get the Big Turks and Wunderbars, lol. We'll have to stop by and hang out with ya too soon :) I miss Tim Horton's donuts, they are so yummy and some of them are so huge!! Heaven :)
ReplyDeleteValentine's Day Party, that is awesome!! It looks like you had a blast!! I was so glad I got to see you guys when you were in Lethbridge!!
ReplyDelete