Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update/Christmas Vacation!

This year Kurt and I were able to spend Christmas in Lethbridge with my family!  We had so much fun, and it was so nice to be together as a whole family again after my brother got home from his mission at the end of November!  This  post has a lot of pictures that I just dumped in here to catch up, sorry!!

 Benson's Favourite Toy over the break! Kurt's parents gave Benson this Fisher Price nativity set, and he loved it! 

 At the airport waiting for Daniel to come home! :)








Daniel with all of his worldly possessions from the last 2 years

 Playing squash with the family






 Tobogganing on Christmas Eve







 Christmas Eve Nativity

 Our little diva Mary and Joseph

 Impromptu Angels

 Wise man


 ping pong tournament!
 Pool and Darts tournament!


 Santa came :)


 Christmas Morning



 Benson is so excited it's Christmas!


 Benson listening intently to my Mom singing him a Christmas song



 Little Addy! I love this girl, she is hilarious!

 On New Years Day we opened our time capsule that we buried on New Years Eve 1999, it was so fun to see and read everything that we put in there!

 At the airport on our way back to Virginia


One of the biggest things I miss about Canada! Best Hot chocolate and donuts I've ever tasted in my life.  Luckily we had one right by our gate coming home.


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!! However, I am glad you're finally back!! :) Benson is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad your back! Looks like you had a blast though! Benson looks soo different! So big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED seeing all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay seriously, I have a handful of comments. Family Squashing? Didn't know Kurt knew how to play (I don't). Tobogganing - so freaking cute of Benson and the snow pants are hilarious. Nativity Costumes - yours and Amy's were the best, some serious angel costumes, haha, ours were not as glamorous growing up. You got some great pics of Benson on Christmas, he is already looking so much older than a month ago. cute boy. And the time capsule - that was rad. What kinds of things did you guys put in there? You'll have to call me with that story. And to end it all now I feel like I need to go to Canada just to eat donuts and hot chocolate, that sounds delicious. Glad you guys had a great vacae.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! Sometimes I really miss Lethbridge :( Glad you had a fun break and hope it wasn't too cold!! Does your family live on the West side? I swear one of the pictures looked like it was right by where my grandma used to live. Bensen is growing and is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and i miss Tim Hortons too!! I loved getting the huge wedge donuts, YUMMY! When I went back home 2 years ago I took my husband to all those places, he loved it!! I should have had you bring me some Big Turks and Wunderbars, dang!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like you had a wonderful holiday with your family. glad you made it back to richmond...maybe you'll stay for more than a few weeks at a time now :)

    ReplyDelete