Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving/Black Friday

This year, Kurt and I were able to spend thanksgiving in Utah with Kurt's family. It was so much fun to see everybody again! The dinner was amazing, whenever I'm with Kurt's family I always eat WAY to good!! Then, the next day we were able to do some black friday shopping!! Kurt's family introduced this whole thing to me last year, and I think it is one of my new favourite traditions!

On our way to Harry Potter 7! Steve was nice enough to let Benson borrow his toque since we forgot his

At the outlets in Park City


Walking around temple square looking at the lights


Taking a break from the cold in the visitors centre at temple square


I love this boy!

4 comments:

  1. Benson is so cute! I have never been black Friday shopping but I think ill add it to my list for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah....these pics totally made me miss that little adorable Benson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you came to shop! Hope you found the deals you were looking for. Please come see us again soon, find 'Hot Deals' on www.parkcityinfo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post! Only, I noticed a couple typos. "favorite" and "center". Whoops! haha, just kidding, I love you Paige! It has been way too long. You guys should come to the cabin for a bit around Christmas when we are there! Henry and Benson need some time to bond I think.

    ReplyDelete