I love Halloween! I get excited for it every year, I love the time of year with all of the changing leaves, the amazing pumpkin spice smells, pretty much everything about it! I have had Halloween movies playing in our house all month long! Kurt has been a really good sport to act excited about all of the different halloween things that I love to do, however he is not very big on the whole costume idea. This explains our costume! The perfect solution, when I told Kurt that all he really had to do for his costume was wear a football jersey, he was sold! I'm so glad that Benson doesn't really have a say yet, and will just wear whatever I want him to!
Trunk or Treat!
Kurt and I with our pumpkins! Kurt was so happy to be carving pumpkins the whole time we were doing it... :)
Dallas Cowboys and Jack Skellington!
Benson's creepy smile he unveiled just for Halloween
Aw, I love the pictures. Benson is always such a happy boy, I love his smile!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You guys look great. Kurt doesn't like dressing up? He's crazy. Actually I was surprised Steve got all into his costume this year too.
ReplyDeletehappy halloween, guys!
ReplyDelete